A good learning tower is not that easy to find. There are quite a lot of different options out there, so it can be difficult to know which one to choose.
If your child is enthusiastic to help you out in the kitchen, then you’re probably going to want them to be getting their hands dirty as soon as you can. A good way to do this is with a learning tower, sometimes also referred to as a kitchen helper. A good learning tower is a sturdy base for a child to stand on so they can reach a kitchen worktop, or somewhere where they wouldn’t normally be able to get to.
So, if you’re thinking about getting a learning tower, then lets take a look at some of the best options available which might help you child to get started.
Best Learning Tower
SDADI Learning Tower
- ELEVATE YOUR BABY TO COUNTER HEIGHT: Teach them cooking skill to get littler helper in near future.Make your kitchen full of fun! Also,you could put it in washing room so kids can brush teeth by themselves
- HIGH QUALITY AND LONG LASTING: It’s made from solid wood,carefully coated with durable ,nontoxic ,lead-free coating .The four-sided railings provide perfect support when your baby inside.Side supporting foot make sure no tip over risk. It’s double safety with the attachable anti-slip strips on four legs
- RECOMMENDED AGES: 18 months - 3 years,The 150 LBS load-bearing platform is adjustable to fit your little one's height.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 15.3 x 18.1 x 35.4 inches; 8.8 pounds. Perfect size for your kitchen
- NO REGREY BUY: 6 months free reason for return ,lifetime free-parts guarantee
If you want a reasonably priced learning tower, then it’s probably a good idea to take a look at this SDADI model. It’s one of the bestselling products online, and the majority of it’s reviews are great, so you can be sure you’re going to get youself a good deal.
This learning tower can hold up to 150lbs, so you know that it is a well made and sturdy piece of furniture. You can also adjust the platform to suit whatever height your little one is. This means that you won’t need to purchase a different model in a years time when your toddler has grown, as you can just adjust the height of this model.
It comes in a classic wood color, which should blend in with any kitchen or bathroom. It’s ideal for kids of 18 months up to 3 or 4 years of age. With the anti slip strips it has on it’s legs, it should give your child a feeling of security when using it.
KidzWerks Standing Learning Tower
- WHITE CHILD KITCHEN STANDING TOWER - The child kitchen step stool that lets toddlers help in the kitchen! The KidzWerks Standing Tower contains style, safety, and durability! Consistently rated as the top step stool standing tower for helping & learning in the kitchen!
- ADJUSTABLE PLATFORM - 3 LEVEL STEP STOOL! - The removable platform level adjusts to 12", 16" or 20" based on your preference. The standing tower allows for all kids to find the right height for helping in the kitchen!
- MADE OF BIRCHWOOD PLYWOOD: PAINTED WHITE - The birchwood material is strong and durable!
- 36" X 19.5" X 16.5" INCHES - The standing tower step stool is the perfect size to match your standard kitchen counter height and not too bulky! Learning made fun!
- SCREW COVERS & ANTI SLIP PADS INCLUDED! - Safety and Style! Each KidzWerks Child Standing Tower comes with matching screw covers and 4 anti slip pads!
Another good option if you’re looking for something of a high quality is this twoer made by KidzWerks. It would be great for either help cleaning the dishes, or you could use it in the bathroom too when you want to show your toddler how to brush their own teeth.
You can easily adjust this learning tower to either 12 inches, 16 inches or 20 inches from the floor. So even as your toddler grows in height, you can easily adjust this accordingly. The safety rod that’s at the top of the tower can be remove too. Although you probably won’t want to do this often, it could be useful if you want to teach your child how to climb to the top on their own.
This learning tower is a plain white color, so it could fit into any color scheme. It’s actually made from birchwood, which is a strong and sturdy material which will make your child feel grounded.
Guidecraft Contemporary Learning Tower
- UNIQUE FOLDABLE CONSTRUCTION: This lightweight, adjustable stool for children ages 2+ is uniquely foldable for convenient storage. Available in 3 styles and a range of colors.
- SAFE AND SECURE: Designed and tested to exceed child safety standards. Non-slip mat and two Kitchen Helper Keepers included for an additional layer of security.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: Adjust the platform to 15" or 18" to keep your stool at the perfect height for your growing child. Assembled dimensions: 23"L x 23"W x 36"H.
- MADE TO LAST: This durable stool is crafted from a combination of solid hardwood and birch plywood with a child-safe, non-toxic finish that prevents scratches and scuff marks. Safely supports 125 lbs.
- TOGETHERNESS WITH CONFIDENCE: Children can independently stand at countertop height, enjoying every moment of family togetherness.
If you’re a little bit picky about what color the learning tower is, then it would pay to look at this model as it is available in a variety of different colors. You can adjust the height of this learning tower to either 14 inches or 17 inches, depending on which would suit you better. It also has a stability mat in the platform too to make sure that your little one doesn’t slip whilst helping you with the dishes.
If you’re looking for something you can move around with ease, then it might make sense to check this tower out. It’s especially lightweight, so you’ll have no trouble moving it around the house. It’s also made from hardwood and plywood, so it should be enough to support your child comfortably. Overall, it provides another option if you’re looking for a good learning tower.
Ette Tete Convertible Tower
Another good choice if you’re looking for a good learning tower is this option from Ette Tete. It’s great if you’re limited on space in your house, as you’ll be able to tuck it away easily in the corner or in a cupboard.
One of the main reasons I decided to include this learning tower in the list is because it’s not just a standard learning tower. It’s actually convertible, which means that you can easily change the tower into just a set of steps without the restrictions. This is absolutely perfect for when your little one is feeling a little more confident and you’re happy to let them stand up without having the precautionary safety bars around them.
This learning tower provides another great option for those who want their children to learn in a more practical manner.
Learning Towers for Toddlers – FAQs
Are Learning Towers Safe?
One of the most common questions that parents have about learning towers is whether they are safe for their kids to use. The answer is of course yes, but that doesn’t mean they should be using them unsupervised. If you are going to use a learning tower with your child, then you should ensure they’re supervised during this.
Are Learning Towers Worth It?
Learning towers can be extremely beneficial for young children to get a headstart doing activities that grown ups do. Although they can be expensive, you can still find good deals for learning towers online.
What can I do with a learning tower?
Learning towers can be used for any activity where a child needs to be a little bit taller. One of the most common activities that learning towers are used for is helping to prepare food – kids love to help knead dough. Other activities include washing their own dishes (the sooner they get into the habit of this the better!) and learning to brush their own teeth.
All in all, these are just a few of the best options you’ll want to consider if your child looks like they’re capable of doing things themselves. A learning tower can be one of best ways to help your child advance and learn new skills faster than normal. You can also consider some learning blocks.
If you’re considering getting a learning tower for your child, then hopefully this can help you get a little closer to making a decision. If you have any questions or any suggestions on what we can add to the list, please leave a comment below.